(Excerpt from http://kazsensei.com/)
The fundamentals of Go, Igo (囲碁), Weiqi, Baduk lessons are here!
Kaz, a former Go insei and Tokyo regional Igo representative, is a world-renowned Weiqi teacher. He is known as the world-renowned Igo teacher and famous for his unique, flexible, and extremely kind teaching style.
Kaz’s Fundamentals of Go (Weiqi, Baduk) Lessons will help you make the following virtuous cycle！
- You save yourself from the dreaded common-amateur-mistake syndrome.
- You kindly punish your opponents’ common amateur mistakes without hurting their feelings.
- You make beautiful shape and find devastating tesuji.
- You build a strong foundation of go.
- You feel good in many games because you know things your opponents don’t know.
- You start winning more games than ever before.
- You get ahead in your games even against strong players.
- You make your opponents envious and afraid of you.
- By the time your opponents realize the Kaz website, you will have gotten two stones stronger.
- A few months later, you will become two stones stronger again, so your opponents can’t catch up with you.
- Such virtuous cycle continues, and you live happily ever after.